Delivery Information UK
Orders under £100 are liable for a £5 standard delivery charge provided the order is destined for mainland UK. Please contact us for a quote if being delivered outside this area
Delivery Terms and Conditions:
Before proceeding to the checkout, please ensure
that you have read and fully understood our terms and conditions.
All prices displayed on the website EXCLUDE delivery costs but Include VAT for all orders being delivered throughout mainland UK.
If delivery is required to an area outside of the UK mainland then please contact us for a delivery cost before proceeding with your order.
We aim to deliver your purchase within 3 days on the UK mainland.
For non-stock items, this time will be longer. We will advise on the length of time.
Your goods will need to be signed for on arrival.
Signing and Other Procedures at Time of Delivery:
As all our deliveries our made for us by GLS, it is very important that the following signing procedures are adhered to-
1. Examine the goods carefully before accepting delivery. Signing ‘unchecked’ , or ‘not checked ‘or similar is not acceptable.
2. If the product is damaged then please refuse delivery and do not sign for it.
3. If you cannot fully examine the goods, then please sign for the goods as damaged. Please mark the carrier’s delivery paperwork as ‘damaged’ and put a line through the ‘received in good condition ‘. Unless you do this at the time no claim can be made later.
4. Please keep the customer copy of the carrier’s documentation.
5. You must inform us as soon as possible, at least within 24 hours of delivery or attempted delivery, of any problems.
6. Title and risk in the goods shall pass to you upon delivery and receipt by the carriers of a signed delivery note.
We will arrange collection and replacement of any
goods if needed as soon as possible as long as all of the above conditions have
been adhered to.
For the full terms and conditions see https://gls-group.eu
Returns Policy of Unused and Undamaged Goods:
You have the right to change your mind and can return any product to us within 7 working days of delivery, as long as the product is still in its original and undamaged packaging, is fit for re-sale and has not been used, fitted or any attempt made to fit the product.
Additional conditions for returns of undamaged goods are as follows:-
All returns are at your own expense.
All returns need to be insured by yourself against any damage or loss in transit.
We will examine the goods on receipt.
We will refund in full within 7 days of receipt of returned goods if the goods are fit for re-sale and fulfill all the conditions mentioned above.
Returns will only be accepted when accompanied by a valid Chimney Choice delivery note or Chimney Choice invoice. Where we are unable to match the returned stock against an invoice or delivery note, no credit will be raised.